Ghost Town
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost in the outskirts of London, England. Children of all ages, get lost, and are scavenging for food. A bright path appears to those who need it most.

Yes, we have realized that the site description is being dumb, and hiding things. We are working on it.........sort of.......trying to.........OK! So...when you're not logged in, we apologize. Guests, if/when you make an account, it will be better. ~Mitchel and Jayden <3

You are not connected. Please login or register

Returning and Leaving Thread

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

76Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:57 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

bye jayden and Mitchel! Ok, guys, you heard me!!!!! I am in charge when they leave! Drop down and gimme fifty!!!!!!!!

77Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:28 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

Yeah...not happening, Odie. JK. word.

78Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:38 am

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

hahahha mwahahhahaha Anyway.... There is really not much responsibility, no offence to Mitchel and Jayden Smile

79Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:11 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

Which is why we gave the job to you odie...

https://kidsghosttown.rpg-board.net/forum.htm

80Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:50 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

hhaha good one. That made me LOL

81Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:15 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

Hahaha...you guys are SO nice to each other...word. Smile

82Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:56 am

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

haha i know right word

83Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:42 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

Kids these days...word word.

84Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:44 pm

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

Odie Hoff wrote:bye jayden and Mitchel! Ok, guys, you heard me!!!!! I am in charge when they leave! Drop down and gimme fifty!!!!!!!!

FLOOR TIME!
-takes Odie's powers away-
JAY IS BACK! and Mitchel should be soon.....>.> when.....that is a good question XD

Yesh, so where we were was awesome....as always....you may hear us quoting randomness from Camp.....so sh'yeah

85Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:56 am

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

hello!!! oops, for got my shoes... *turns around and grabs shoes* Watcha Makin? BEANS!!!!

86Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:43 pm

Sarah Ford

Sarah Ford

Why hello there Kids Ghost Town. Your Out of Character friendly demonic spirit is back! *waves*

87Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:31 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

ellloo! And welcome back, Jay and Mitch. (can I call Mitchel Mitch for short? Smile)

88Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:45 am

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

uhhh... sure, I guess... FLOOR TIME!!!

89Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:27 pm

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

Welcome back, Sarah! I hope you had fun on your trip!
OI! ODIE ALREADY HAS FLOOR TIME! -watches intently-
//ends spam//

90Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:54 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

what in the world is floor time?!

91Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:48 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

you have to lay on the floor face down with your arms at your side... Ill show you later.

92Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:14 am

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

Hey, guys! I will be gone from tommorow (Saturday) to Wednesday.... sya!

93Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:49 pm

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

See ya, Odie! have fun wherever you're going!

94Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:07 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

i am bacckkkk!! yay! but now mitch is leaving

95Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:07 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

buuuuut I AM BACK NOW!!! YAAAAY

96Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:32 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

But I am leaving! Sorry, guys!!

97Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:49 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

awwww.... nobody is ever here at the same time!

98Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:51 pm

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

-cough- what do you call me? I rarely leave XD

HOWEVER....this is like a week in advance, I'm going out east (not uber far east though) to re-visit my brother and his fiancee next Sunday-Monday....or Tuesday -shrugs- I dunno

99Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:09 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

okay, have fun jay!!!!!!! and yes, you rarely leave.

100Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:45 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

agreed, I hopes you have fun visiting my sorta kinda relation that I dont want to explain about right now!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum