Ghost Town
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost in the outskirts of London, England. Children of all ages, get lost, and are scavenging for food. A bright path appears to those who need it most.

Yes, we have realized that the site description is being dumb, and hiding things. We are working on it.........sort of.......trying to.........OK! So...when you're not logged in, we apologize. Guests, if/when you make an account, it will be better. ~Mitchel and Jayden <3

You are not connected. Please login or register

Returning and Leaving Thread

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

26Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:34 am

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

Very sorry, Mitchel.

*ends spam*

27Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:29 am

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

*casually walks into thread* ....well I'm going to be up North today and tomorrow, then after I get home tomorrow, I won't be on for, I ish having friendly, Christmas movie time with friends...so......yeah Razz Nothing special

28Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:27 am

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

BYE BYE!! Sad we will miss you lots

https://kidsghosttown.rpg-board.net/forum.htm

29Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:03 pm

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

...I'll be back on Thursday at the latest!

30Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:18 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

Hello, people! I didn't have a chance to say that I was leaving, since it was so sudden!

I was gone from Sunday to today because I was with some of my relatives! Now I am home! Smile

31Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:58 pm

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

I'm back from up Nort' don'tchya know! Razz Just felt like proclaiming that I am back...so yeah Razz

32Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:02 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

Good to see you back, Jayden. Aren't ya glad I'm back, too?

33Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:37 am

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

I am giving up Ghost Town for lent so I won't be on untill easter. BYE GUYS!!!

34Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:00 pm

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

OH SADDAY!!!! !MITCHEL GAVE UP KGT FOR LENT?!?!??!!?!?! -waves- Bye Mitchel, I will see you later tonight XD

Yeah...and I'm gonna be gone....>.> Both admins are leaving...>.>. NOT GOOD...anyway..>i'm gonna be gone tomorrow through Saturday......and yeah.....-waves- BYE GUYS!

35Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:25 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

Bye, Mitchel and Jayden! We'll miss you guys!

But I'm leaving, too! I'm not sure when I'll be back, though. It is the end of the tri and my sisters are coming home for a party! Woot!! Plus on Friday-Sunday-ish..maybe...I have to go to basketball games! And even if I'm not doing that past Friday...I'm gonna be busy hanging out with upperclassmen!! Woot!!!

Bye!!

36Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:32 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

IIIIIIIIIII'MMMMMMMMMMM BBBBBBBBAAAAAACCCCCCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!!! I can't believe I acctually went 40 days without comint on here, but I DID IT!!!

37Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:07 pm

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

MITCHELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -runs over to glomptackle- -glomptackles- WE MISSED YOU!.....I guess ^-^ Sorry for the....uber inactivity -smiles innocently-

38Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:51 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

haha... I'm glad to be back. We need more people, then site will never be unactive

39Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:22 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

Mitchel has left for the black hills...but he will be coming back in 10 days!!

40Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:33 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

sorry for spam and double posting.... but why is the returning and leaving thread in the newbie center?!

not spam-- BAD NEWS, GUYS!!!!!!!! I ASKED KATY STARR WHY SHE WAS NEVER ON AND SHE SAID SHE STOPPED GOING ON FOR ETERRRNITTYYYYYYY! SO SHE IS FOREVER GONE.... BYE, KATY!

41Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:37 pm

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

Oh....uh....that is where it is on HBH XD >.> its just here XD

awwwwww Mitchel's gone...-waves-
And Katy's gone forever DX sadday ....sadday indeed......

42Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:40 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

hey go on the chat box!!

43Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:00 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

I'm back, guys!! For now...

Quick questions....

1. Who the heck messed with my avi!?!?!?

2. Can I get my messages thing back!?

Also...I'm going to be gone all next week! I have band camp...haha Smile

And I don't know WHEN I will be back because I have a ton of parades and practices this year...

Then...first week of July...I'M GOING TO MICHIGAN!!!! Smile

44Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:05 pm

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

1) hehe guilty XD ....pstttttt its a siggy XD Mitchel and I can do that XD

2) uh.....I swtiched it back so that you could.........>.> I think.......

3) AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW You should come back though ^-^

45Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:01 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

Hey yall!!! We have internet here so I can still come on here!!! YAY!!

46Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:21 pm

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

MA.....MITCHEL!!!!!!!! -glomptackles- When I saw that you posted on here I was like "ZOMG! THEY HAVE INTERNET!"
-ends mah spam-

47Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:20 am

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

Oh! Hey Mitchel!!

48Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:21 am

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

I am back! For now...haha Smile

I won't be on tomorrow...parade...Smile But I'll be back...hopefully...Monday??? *thinks* Maybe. Smile

49Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:57 am

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

Soo...Mitchel knows this already..I think.....and Eliza..I dunno....but anyway, I'm gonna be off for the rest of today, and most of tomorrow, for I get to go see my brother and his fiancee....so yeah....bye XD I'll be back either later tomorrow, or on Monday.....-shrugs- who knows

50Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:02 am

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

Bey bye Jay!!! have fun

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum