Ghost Town
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost in the outskirts of London, England. Children of all ages, get lost, and are scavenging for food. A bright path appears to those who need it most.

Yes, we have realized that the site description is being dumb, and hiding things. We are working on it.........sort of.......trying to.........OK! So...when you're not logged in, we apologize. Guests, if/when you make an account, it will be better. ~Mitchel and Jayden <3

You are not connected. Please login or register

Returning and Leaving Thread

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

126Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:16 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

Hello all! I know I am barely on here anyway, but you have my word that Mitchel shall disappear from kidsghosttown.rpg-board.net. I am a new specher and I have chosen a pretty hard category, so I shall practice A LOT!!! tata for now!

https://kidsghosttown.rpg-board.net/forum.htm

127Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:23 pm

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

O.o You're disappearing? SADDAYYY!!!!!
...speaking of practicing for Spech....I should probs be getting on that....

128Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:02 pm

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

SFTDP

Yep............................
My muse is really dumb right now. It decides to leave me when ALL of my papers for the stupid trimester are due....while we're working on them.........and my tendency to procrastinate...........................so I'm going to be on a leave of absence until my three papers are done..................or until the weekend of March 10th.....which ever comes first :/

129Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:45 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

Hey, guys.

I'm back for now, but with Spech and such, I'm busy. I'll be back whenever.

Ta ta!

130Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:19 pm

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

-totally forgot to say that I'm back-

YAY! We are slowly--but surely!--coming back to life!!

131Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:35 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

I am living at odie's house at the time, so I won't be online as much. Good day to you all

132Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:01 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

We will miss you, Mitchel!

133Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:54 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

I'm BACK!!! I will be on a lot for the next two days, but then I'll be going to NYC to watch Newsies XD!!! I will be thinking of you guys!

134Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:37 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

I will be on a little this week, but then on Saturday I am leaving for Washington DC and I won't be back until the Friday after that. XD

135Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:29 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

I'm not sure how often I'll be on here. ((Jayden already knows this story...)) I've had some...I wouldn't say drama but....issues that need to be fixed, and my mind has been on it since...Monday at 3:00 PM....so...once things are cleared up...I'll be back.

So...if I'm not back in two weeks, consider me on a...

LEAVE OF ABSENCE.

136Returning and Leaving Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Returning and Leaving Thread Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:01 am

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

SFTDP

After being logged out of here for EXACTLY 6 months, I've returned....but I won't be here that much.

Glad to be back!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum