Ghost Town
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost in the outskirts of London, England. Children of all ages, get lost, and are scavenging for food. A bright path appears to those who need it most.

Yes, we have realized that the site description is being dumb, and hiding things. We are working on it.........sort of.......trying to.........OK! So...when you're not logged in, we apologize. Guests, if/when you make an account, it will be better. ~Mitchel and Jayden <3

You are not connected. Please login or register

Eliza is in town! (Eliza)

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Eliza is in town! (Eliza) - Page 2 Empty Re: Eliza is in town! (Eliza) Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:26 am

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

Eliza looked at Mitchel's arm for a very long moment. She blinked at his arm over and over. After a little bit, Eliza gasped out loud. She threw her hands up to her mouth. "Mitchel," Eliza said, "What exactly happened to cause your arm to be like this?" Eliza started to feel a little dizzy after looking at the scar for a while. "I feel dizzy," Eliza stated. She grabbed Mitchel by the shoulders to steady herself. "I'm sorry," Eliza said, "It is just that scars sometimes make me feel dizzy depending on how big they are."

27Eliza is in town! (Eliza) - Page 2 Empty Re: Eliza is in town! (Eliza) Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:32 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

Mitchel slipped his shirt sleeve back over the scar. "Oops, sorry Eliza." Mitchel felt sort of guilty, but he forgot about that and started telling her about Odie. "You already met Odie, he was the the third one to come here. Him Jayden and I were the only ones that lived here, but now I guess you live here too. Well, when Odie came, he denied it when I told him. He ran around a lot, and then he went into the library. That was a huge mistake for him, because that's where most of the demonic spirits hang out." Mitchel paused, then put Odie's story on hold so he could excplain about the Angelic and Demonic spirits to Eliza.

"Sorry, I just have to explain somthing really quick. The demonic spirits are not good. They really don't like anyone. Thusly why we call them "Demonic Spirits". They're demons, and they hate anyone that's living, I think they're jealous. When they attack, you get a black scar, that never goes away. Odie has one, its not very big, on his forehead. It's usually covered by his hair." Mitchel paused again to catch his breath, since he was talking very fast. Once he was able to breathe again, He told Eliza about the Angelic Spirits. "The Angelic Spirits are the total opposite of the Demonics. They are wonderful in every way. The are noce, humble, and willing to help anyone. I guess you can tell why we call them Angelic."

https://kidsghosttown.rpg-board.net/forum.htm

28Eliza is in town! (Eliza) - Page 2 Empty Re: Eliza is in town! (Eliza) Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:45 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

Eliza nodded slowly, thinking about all of the things that Mitchel was telling her. "Wow," Eliza said, "I had no idea about all of these things, Mitchel." Eliza put her arm through Mitchel's. "Do you think that you could be my tour guide for the rest of the town, Mitchel?" Eliza asked.

29Eliza is in town! (Eliza) - Page 2 Empty Re: Eliza is in town! (Eliza) Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:01 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

Mitchel looked at Eliza"s arm as it found his way through his. It made him feel the slightest bit uncomfotable. Only a little, but enough for him to clost his hand around her wrist and put her arm back at her side. "Uh, sure. Yeah I could show you the rest of the town." Mitchel grabbed her wrist lightly and started pulling slightly towards the library. "We can start here, so we can save the good stuff for last." Mitchel had nothing against the library itself, but the Demonic spirits throwing books all around really got on his nerves somtimes.

30Eliza is in town! (Eliza) - Page 2 Empty Re: Eliza is in town! (Eliza) Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:07 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

Eliza glanced at Mitchel when she stared and saw the library. "What is with the library that is so bad about it?" Eliza asked. "How many different things are in this town, Mitchel? Is there a big history around here, or is it just theories you guys have?" Eliza kept shooting questions at Mitchel.

31Eliza is in town! (Eliza) - Page 2 Empty Re: Eliza is in town! (Eliza) Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:50 am

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

"Woah, slow down, slow down!" Mitchel laughed as Eliza just kept asking more and more questions. "Well, the library is whare the Demonic spirits live, and all the books laying around is like giving them an excuse to throw things at you. There are lot's of buildings, I havn't really counted them yet. History, well, we know that lots of the spirits are from the English civil war. This was a war town. We also know that there was some sort of viris that went around, and that's why this town is abandoned. We still have no idea what this town used to be called, so thats why we just call it The Ghost Town."

32Eliza is in town! (Eliza) - Page 2 Empty Re: Eliza is in town! (Eliza) Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:57 am

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

Eliza laughed slightly. "Sorry that I'm asking you all of these questions, Mitchel," Eliza apologized. "It's just...I've never been to a town like this before! Now that I'm going to live here, I may as well know a thing or two about this town while you give me this tour!" Eliza gazed at the library again. "I think it is odd that the Demonic spirits throw books at you, but I guess you are right. They are bad!" Eliza moved her head slowly around her and Mitchel. "Yes, yes. It is obvious that this town was indeed a war town. That's pretty awesome."

33Eliza is in town! (Eliza) - Page 2 Empty Re: Eliza is in town! (Eliza) Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:10 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

Mitchel kept walking and soon got to the doors of the library. He could hear things bumping against the walls already. He looked at Eliza and wondered if she would freak. He corrected himself though, and remembered that she had said that she wasn't afraid of ghosts. Mitchel suddenly heard a thid that sounded like a bookshelf falling over, followed by some ghostly groans that sounded almost like sad laughing. Mitchel looked into Eliza's eyes, and slowly pushed the door open with one hand. "After you!"

((Eliza, you can make a new thread in the library, this thread is done))

34Eliza is in town! (Eliza) - Page 2 Empty Re: Eliza is in town! (Eliza) Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:41 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

((Okay. I will do that in a little bit.))

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum