Ghost Town
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost in the outskirts of London, England. Children of all ages, get lost, and are scavenging for food. A bright path appears to those who need it most.

Yes, we have realized that the site description is being dumb, and hiding things. We are working on it.........sort of.......trying to.........OK! So...when you're not logged in, we apologize. Guests, if/when you make an account, it will be better. ~Mitchel and Jayden <3

You are not connected. Please login or register

Eliza is in town! (Eliza)

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Eliza is in town! (Eliza) Empty Eliza is in town! (Eliza) Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:26 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

Mitchel was limping back and forth from the diner to the library, thinking. WHat would've happened if he and Jayden hadn't found this place, would he still be on the street? Would he have met somone else that he could stay with? Mitchel stopped at the path. He looked down on it an sighed. It looked so dirty and uninportant, but it had changed his life. Suddenly Mitchel heard the sound of footsteps. He looked down the path, but saw nobody. "Hey! SHow yourself!" He yelled. Then a faint shadow appeared in front of him.

https://kidsghosttown.rpg-board.net/forum.htm

2Eliza is in town! (Eliza) Empty Re: Eliza is in town! (Eliza) Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:02 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

Odie heard the faint yell of Mitchel, and he thought it sounded kind of like, "Hi!" "Low mice house!", which didn't make very much sense to Odie. Odie started at a slow jog towards the familiar voice. When Odie finnaly arrived where Mitchel was standing, he followed Mitchel's gaze, which led to a truly amazing sight. Somebody else was following that path, that Odie took... yesterday? That couldn't be! It seemed like so long ago! Odie yelled, "Yeah, show yourself!"

3Eliza is in town! (Eliza) Empty Re: Eliza is in town! (Eliza) Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:28 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

((Ok. Can you please delete that post that I did? Thanks.))

Eliza was walking down a path to a place she did not know about. She was very worried on where she was. That was when she saw a figure of something ahead of her. She was starting to walk towards the unknown figure when she heard it shout "Hey! Show yourself!". Eliza was beyond shocked. She was unsure that the figure heard her. "I have no idea who this is," Eliza muttered to herself. Then, Eliza started to walk towards the figure and then stated. "Hello, there. My name is Eliza Corke. Can you tell me where I am?"

4Eliza is in town! (Eliza) Empty Re: Eliza is in town! (Eliza) Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:05 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

((Sorry, I posted that before you fixed it))

Mitchel walked towards the voice. "Show yourself first!" Mitchel wanted to make sure that this random person wasn't an adult, or somone who wanted to take over the town. The person finally approached. It was a girl with curly blonde hair. Mitchel glared at her. Girls, much worse at keeping secrets than anyone else. Mitchel approached the girl, leaving Odie behind. He leaned in on her, "I'll tell you where you are, once you promise not to tell anyone, I mean anyone, about this place or where it is.

5Eliza is in town! (Eliza) Empty Re: Eliza is in town! (Eliza) Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:10 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

Eliza was surprised to see the figure. It was a boy! A boy with a limp! Eliza was about to smile at the figure when the limping boy glared at her. She could not believe it! She never met someone who looked so mad to see her. In Eliza's old town, everyone was so nice to her. But that could have been because of her memory function that she happened to her when she was younger. The boy then leaned into Eliza and said "I'll tell you where you are, once you promise not to tell anyone, I mean anyone, about this place or where it is." Eliza was thinking to herself "Who am I going to tell? My old town has collapsed! Where else can I go?" Then she glared back at the boy with seriousness written all over her face. "I promise I won't tell a soul. Now, where am I?"

6Eliza is in town! (Eliza) Empty Re: Eliza is in town! (Eliza) Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:43 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

Odie heard the new girl and Mitchel having a conversation. He heard the new girl say, "Now, where am I?" Odie popped up behind Mitchel with a huge smile on his face. "You.." Odie began, "Are in Ghost Town." Odie made it sound like a creepy name as the word "ghost" rolled off his tounge. Odie then realized that plain "Ghost Town" was a pretty boring name over all. Odie faced Mitchel and said, "We NEED to give this place a better name...."

7Eliza is in town! (Eliza) Empty Re: Eliza is in town! (Eliza) Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:26 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

Motchel whipped around and glared at Odie, discusted at his statment. "A better name?" Mitchel said angrily, "Really Odie, don't you have enough to complain about?" Mitchel was appauled. He and Jay had ponderd and pondered about what to call the town, and they knew that "THe Ghost Town" wasn't that creative of a name, but nothing else really fit. Mitchel kept glaring at Odie. "So,I'm assuming that you can think of somhting better?" Mitchel gave Odie one last glance, then he turned back to this Eliza girl. She looked like she balonged here. "Yeah, you're in The Ghost Town. You better stick to your word and not tell anyone, od you'll get what's cmin' to ya'." Mitchel clenched his fists. This girl just had that look in her eyes, that rebel look that everyone here had, but there was somthing else that Mitchel couldn't place. He didn't like it one bit.

8Eliza is in town! (Eliza) Empty Re: Eliza is in town! (Eliza) Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:02 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

Odie was surprised when Mitchel asked him if he could think of a better name, but he always had to be right at everything, and he knew that, so he started thinking a better name right away. So many thoughts, but none of them seemed to fit...deathville? Odie liked how sinister that sounded, but his mouth acted before his brain. As Mitchel was glaring with his evil eye at this new girl, Odie couldn't help it. "DEATHVILLE!!" He shouted.

9Eliza is in town! (Eliza) Empty Re: Eliza is in town! (Eliza) Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:09 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

Mitchel was very surprized when Odie spoke from behind him. That was the most stupid name he'd ever heared! Mitchel turned beck to Odie and glared at him. "Really?! That's the best you can do! Seriously Odie! You need serious help!" Mitchel shoved Odie away and then tuuren back to Eliza. "That is Odie, the most annoying little pest you will ever meet," Mitchel smirked, "He was the first guy to come here after me and Jay, we found this place. I'm guessing somthing super bad happened to you, right? That's how everyone comes." Mitchel rested on his left leg to rest his right, getting ready for a story.

10Eliza is in town! (Eliza) Empty Re: Eliza is in town! (Eliza) Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:24 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

Odie felt anger boiling up inside of him from what Mitchel said I AM NOT A PEST! Odie thought feircely. All of a sudden he couldn't stand it. He yelled, "DO NOT BELIEVE WHAT HE SAYS, PRETTY GIRL THAT I DO NOT KNOW THE NAME OF!! MITCHEL IS REALLY STUPID!! TAKE A LOOK AT HIS FOOT!! IT IS UGLY AND DEFORMED!!" Odie was not thinking about what he was saying at all, but he was sure it sounded stupid. Odie ran off to the library, running to swear at some demonic spirits or something.

11Eliza is in town! (Eliza) Empty Re: Eliza is in town! (Eliza) Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:40 pm

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

((This sounds interesting, anyone mind if I joined in?))

12Eliza is in town! (Eliza) Empty Re: Eliza is in town! (Eliza) Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:22 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

((sure jay!!! the more the merrier!))

13Eliza is in town! (Eliza) Empty Re: Eliza is in town! (Eliza) Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:15 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

((i will continue this in the library but you guys can keep welcoming Eliza))

14Eliza is in town! (Eliza) Empty Re: Eliza is in town! (Eliza) Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:57 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

Mitchel watched as Odie trampled away, and laughed to himself. He had gottono used to people making comments about his foot, but the way Odie said it was halarious, especially the way he called Eliza 'pretty girl'. Mitchel turned to Eliza with a smirk on his face. "Yep, Odie... he always over reacts about everything. I think somthing's wrong with his brain." Mitchel laughed again. Eliza wasn't talking much, Mitchel wondered why.

15Eliza is in town! (Eliza) Empty Re: Eliza is in town! (Eliza) Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:37 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

Eliza was utterly confused with the relationship between Odie and Mitchel. She thought that Odie was a nice boy with a terrible temper. Eliza was also dumbfounded that Odie forgot her name almost right away and then called her 'pretty girl'. Okay, so he said a compliment... she thought. Then Eliza was upset that Odie dissed Mitchel like that. Sure, it didn't bother Mitchel, but it bothered Eliza. Just because he's different doesn't mean you should make fun of him Eliza thought. Eliza wasn't able to speak yet due to the outburst that happened. So she just stood there, glaring at the direction Odie ran off.

16Eliza is in town! (Eliza) Empty Re: Eliza is in town! (Eliza) Mon May 23, 2011 5:52 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

Mitchel watched Eliza just stare at the library. "Umm... Do you want to see some of the buildings?" Mitchel questioned, "It's no use for you to just stand there and be silent." Mitchel glanced over towards where Odie had just ran away to, then looked back at Eliza. There was a long pause when they just liiked at eachother, then Mitchel spoke up again. "I can take you to the town hall or sonthing, after you tell me how you got here. Do you have parents? Somthing must've happened to you."

17Eliza is in town! (Eliza) Empty Re: Eliza is in town! (Eliza) Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:16 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

Eliza's eyes started to tear up when Mitchel mentioned the word "parents" to her. She took a long, deep breath. Then she exhaled slowly. "Alright," she said. "I will tell you what happened. But you cannot tell a SOUL what happened, because I don't remember that much. I only remember what people have told me. A few years ago I just woke up and everything around me was filled with smoke. My head ached a lot and I was all alone. Then people, who were my supposed neighbors, kept asking me if I was ok. I told them 'Who am I? What happened?' and other things like that. Then they started to tell me that I am Eliza Corke, and that there was a gas explosion in my home that killed my entire family. My family consisted of my parents, 5 brothers, and 6 sisters. I was the only survivor. Throughout the past several years, I've been working in my old town. Slowly but surely, my past is starting to come back to me. But I still get a lot of headaches because I landed on my head when I fell. Just 2 weeks ago I actually remember the gas explosion. So most of my memory has returned. Anyways, a few weeks ago another gas explosion happened. The entire town collapsed with dozens killed, others confirmed missing. So I walked out of there, and I ended up here. Pretty strange that I was able to survive 2 gas explosions, eh?" While Eliza was trying to smirk about it, she just couldn't do it. She started to cry. Then her crying turned into a sob. Then she just was bawling her eyes out. She started to shake. She missed her family and friends from her old town. "I want my family and home back! I want ANY family or ANY town. P-p-please help me!" She continued to bawl and she didn't care if people thought she was crazy.

18Eliza is in town! (Eliza) Empty Re: Eliza is in town! (Eliza) Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:39 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

Mitchel looked at Eliza as she was crying. He couldn't imagine going through what she did. People thought that he had gone through a lot, but he never knew his parents, and he never had any loved ones to lose. Eliza had acctually liked her parents, and he hated his. He akwardly stepped forward, and hesatently put hus hand on her hair. "Umm... well, don't worry. You're here now. We can be you're, umm... family." His voice sounded really weird saying the word 'family'. He had barely ever said it before.. He had none to talk about. "I never knew my parents. I was left on the street when I was born. I learned to talk and walk on the streets. I learned to street fight at five, and..." Mitchel hesitated about telling her about the accident. "umm... well yeah. There was a car, and I was tired, and, well." Mitchel's voice faltered. He knew he had it better that Eliza did, but thinking about the accident still made him shudder.

19Eliza is in town! (Eliza) Empty Re: Eliza is in town! (Eliza) Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:43 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

Eliza finally looked up at Mitchel. "You never knew your family?" she asked. "That must have been horrible." Then she looked at Mitchel right in the eyes. "I'd love to be part of a family of somesort. I miss mine." Her eyes started to water up again. "I'm sorry. It is hard to talk about." She started to cry again. "I'm so embarrassed. And what do you mean about a car and you being tired?" She looked from Mitchel's eyes to his leg. "Is that why your leg and foot look like that?" She continued to cry while speaking to Mitchel.

20Eliza is in town! (Eliza) Empty Re: Eliza is in town! (Eliza) Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:58 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

After Odie's visit to the church, Odie was feeling much better. In fact, he even felt so nice that he went back to where Mitchel and Eliza were still standing. He heard Eliza's voice. " "Is that why your leg and foot look like that?" Odie started to laugh as he got closer. "So, you guys are talking about the accident, eh?" Odie questioned teasingly. "Yeah, Mitchel, why don't you just go ahead and tell her?" Odie said, smirking.

21Eliza is in town! (Eliza) Empty Re: Eliza is in town! (Eliza) Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:42 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

((Odie, you got out of the thread, and Eliza and I havn't been on Main Street for that long, and it would take a while to go to the church and come back. There is still a time frame, so I shall ignore your post. Odie dosn't even know about the accicent, does he?))

Eliza started crying even harder.Mitchel understood her, but the bawling was starting to annoy him. "Nevermind, I'll just tell you later." Mitchel didn't fully trust Eliza yet, and who knew how she would react if she figured out.

"Well, lets go to the library first." Mitchel stated. He suddenly realized that he hadn't tole Eliza about the ghosts in ghost town. "Umm, are you afraid of ghosts? Sorry I forgot to tell you." Mitchel started stammering, "Gosh, I don't know how to say this... well, there really are ghosts in ghost town." Mitchel looked at Eliza nervosly. Nobody ever took this well.

22Eliza is in town! (Eliza) Empty Re: Eliza is in town! (Eliza) Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:14 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

Eliza finally stopped crying. She looked at Mitchel with anger. "Are you seriously that dumb!?" she exclaimed. "I survived 2 gas explosions, lost my memory, lost my family, and I lost my life. And you expect me to be afraid of something stupid like GHOSTS!? I'm not afraid of them! If I were afraid of them, I'd be scared out of my wits to leave my town! I'm not afraid of ghosts!" Eliza was suddenly furious. She didn't understand why she was so mad at Mitchel. It might have been because he didn't tell her about the accident. It might have been because he didn't comfort her when she was crying. "You expect me to be a weak girl because I cry!?" She glared at Mitchel. "WELL!?"

23Eliza is in town! (Eliza) Empty Re: Eliza is in town! (Eliza) Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:48 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

Mitchel was suprised at Eliza's outburst. He had just assumed that she would be scared, because most parents told thier kids that there was no such thing. "No... Eliza, listen," Mitchel said quietly to her, trying to get her to calm down. "Eliza, it's okay. I'm sorry if I offended you. It's alright, everyone cries. I wasn't calling you weak." Mitchel just kept talking, trying to make up what he had just said. He didnt know why he had made her so angry, but he had to remember that Eliza had gone through a lot. "Eliza, calm down, I didn't mean it."

24Eliza is in town! (Eliza) Empty Re: Eliza is in town! (Eliza) Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:03 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

"Oh, of COURSE you didn't mean it, Mitchel," Eliza said. "I'm sorry. It's just that I need to find a place. And a family." Eliza looked at the ground for a second. "Are there seriously ghosts here? That's kind of cool. Out of curiousity, how do most people react when you tell them there are ghosts here?" Eliza decided she trusted Mitchel, even if he was being stubborn about things. What she really wanted to know was how did Mitchel's leg end up like that?

25Eliza is in town! (Eliza) Empty Re: Eliza is in town! (Eliza) Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:58 am

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

Mitchel was confused when Eliza just suddenly became happy again. Girls, he thought to himself, why cant any one understand them? He laughed when she asked about how others would react. "Well, we don't have very many people here, so there's not many stories I can tell," Mitchel said, "Well, when Jayden and I came here, we were the only ones, you'll meet Jayden later, so we didn't really have anybody to warn us about them at first, and they didn't know we were here so..." Mitchel looked down at his arm. It didn't feel right just telling her all his secrets, but she trusted him, so he trusted her back. He pulled the sleeve of his long sleeved stirt up and showed her the thick jet black scar that ran from his wrist to his shoulder. "this happened."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum