Ghost Town
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost in the outskirts of London, England. Children of all ages, get lost, and are scavenging for food. A bright path appears to those who need it most.

Yes, we have realized that the site description is being dumb, and hiding things. We are working on it.........sort of.......trying to.........OK! So...when you're not logged in, we apologize. Guests, if/when you make an account, it will be better. ~Mitchel and Jayden <3

You are not connected. Please login or register

Eliza's Tour of the Library! (Mitchel)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Eliza's Tour of the Library! (Mitchel) Empty Eliza's Tour of the Library! (Mitchel) Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:54 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

When Mitchel opened the door and said "After you," Eliza was a little hesitant. Slowly, Eliza stepped into the library. "Thank you, Mitchel," Eliza murmured. Eliza looked around. Books were all over the place. They were on the floor, on the shelves, and some where near the ceiling. Eliza gulped. "The Demonic Spirits throw books at us?" Eliza's voice was shaky when she asked Mitchel that. Eliza knew the answer, though. "I-I usually don't get scared of these things, Mitchel," Eliza whispered. "I just don't want anything to get thrown at me.

((To those that think I'm puppet mastering, I'm not. Mitchel and I were on Main Street and Mitchel told me to start a new thread.))

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

Mitchel smiled at Eliza as he walked in. When he went to the library for the first time, he was with Jayden, and niether of them were very scared at first, because they had no idea that there were real ghosts in there. Once they saw them though, they were scarred for life. "Eliza, It's fine. You're with me. Just... duck when you see books flying around." Mitchel took a step forward, and then another, when a spirit picked up a copy of The Wizard of Oz, and hurled it at Mitchel. He ducked to the ground, then looked back to make sure that Eliza had done the same.

https://kidsghosttown.rpg-board.net/forum.htm

3Eliza's Tour of the Library! (Mitchel) Empty Re: Eliza's Tour of the Library! (Mitchel) Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:11 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

Eliza was looking around nervously. "Eliza, It's fine. You're with me. Just... duck when you see books flying around." Mitchel told her. Eliza nodded slowly. "Okay..." Eliza dragged the word out. Then she saw a spirit pick up The Wizard of Oz and hurled it towards her and Mitchel. Mitchel ducked right away and Eliza mimicked his actions. Eliza's heart was racing and she was breathing heavily, terrified of what just happened. Eliza was gasping for breath when Mitchel turned around to look at her.

4Eliza's Tour of the Library! (Mitchel) Empty Re: Eliza's Tour of the Library! (Mitchel) Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:57 am

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

Mitchel smiled at Eliza. "Good! You have passed the first test!" Mitchel hadn't thought about it before, but now he thought it would be kind of fun if he turned the whole tour into a game. "So, do you just want to hang out in here, or go see more stuff. There's a lot to see, and I might not be able to show you all of it before the day is done." Mitchel looked at Eliza's eyes again, he didn't know what bothered him about them, maybe it was just somthing grief did to her or somthing. She just looked so sad, and scared. He almost wanted to give her a hug.

5Eliza's Tour of the Library! (Mitchel) Empty Re: Eliza's Tour of the Library! (Mitchel) Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:35 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

Eliza was smiling after Mitchel said, "Good! You have passed the first test!" Eliza then laughed. "Yeah, I guess I'm just a fast learner!" Mitchel then asked Eliza "So, do you just want to hang out in here, or go see more stuff. There's a lot to see, and I might not be able to show you all of it before the day is done." Eliza thought about it for a second. "It really doesn't matter what we do, Mitchel. Whatever you think is easier to do for you." Eliza noticed how Mitchel was looking at her and then she thought how she didn't feel so happy since her parents were alive. When she thought of her parents, she suddenly felt sad and lonely. Mitchel had a concerned look on his face. "Are you okay, Mitchel?" Eliza asked. She stood up and sat down next to him.

6Eliza's Tour of the Library! (Mitchel) Empty Re: Eliza's Tour of the Library! (Mitchel) Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:48 pm

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

((Mitchel thinks it would be an awesome idea for Jay to join this thread......ELIZA what do you think? if you don't respond before tomorrow......I will ask tomorrow XD))

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

((Um...Jay can join..but can it be a little bit later? Like if Mitchel responds, then I do, then Mitchel does, then I do, and then you?))

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

((What ever is fine with me!))

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

((Okay sweet! I'll put a thing in (()) after a post that I put on here so you can go ahead and join in!))

10Eliza's Tour of the Library! (Mitchel) Empty Re: Eliza's Tour of the Library! (Mitchel) Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:48 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

Mitchel shook his head to get focused again as Eliza sat down next to him. "Yeah, I'm fine. It's just... never mind." Mitchel tried not to look at Eliza's eyes anymore, but he was kind of mezmorized by them. "So I think we should just stay here a little, you know, maybe look through some of the books." Mitchel bent over and picked up a copy of Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens. He thumbed through the pages. "Do you know how to read? Jay has been teaching me how, because she reads a lot. I've never read this book, I normally read the books over there." Mitchel pointed over to where the small children's books were. "They're starting to get too easy, so Jay says I should read this one. I think I might even go to school this year, maybe you and I could be in the same class!" Mitchel hoped he didn't sound to kiddish, but he was really excited.

11Eliza's Tour of the Library! (Mitchel) Empty Re: Eliza's Tour of the Library! (Mitchel) Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:23 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

Eliza smiled at Mitchel as he was looking through the books. "Yes, I do read," Eliza said softly, "I love to read." Eliza looked over Mitchel's shoulder. "I love Oliver Twist!" she exclaimed suddenly. She then blushed. "Sorry, Mitchel. I just...I...ah..." Eliza was not only fascinated by the book, she was fascinated by Mitchel. He just had that look on his face that meant he was this great guy, and there was more to him than she could imagine. Eliza cleared her throat. "Sorry. I was just saying I really love that book. And I think it would be amazing if we were in the same class. Maybe I could help you with your reading a little bit more if Jayden isn't around a lot." Eliza then noticed that Mitchel would sometimes be staring right into her eyes, but then he would dart away suddenly, as if he was doing something he wasn't supposed to do. "You know," Eliza said jokingly, "I don't care if you look at me, Mitchel. I won't be offended or anything." Eliza broke into a grin at that point.

12Eliza's Tour of the Library! (Mitchel) Empty Re: Eliza's Tour of the Library! (Mitchel) Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:45 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

SFTDP

((Mitchel, could you please reply here soon?))

13Eliza's Tour of the Library! (Mitchel) Empty Re: Eliza's Tour of the Library! (Mitchel) Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:13 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

((I'm so sorry for TRIPLE posting. I'm just wondering if Mitchel could please come back here someday possibly?))

14Eliza's Tour of the Library! (Mitchel) Empty Re: Eliza's Tour of the Library! (Mitchel) Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:53 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

((Hey! I'm alive, don't worry XD))

Mitchel noticed Eliza looking at him wierdly. He hoped that his face didn't show it, but it kind of freaked him out. "I'm sorry, you just have a really cool eye color..." He did like that she had offered to help him to read. He felt really stupid, but Jay had told him that Oliver Twist was a hard book, so he had made it a long way. He had actually read a lot of the other books in the library. "I have read some of the Harry Potter books too," he said to Eliza, "I got some in London. I used to keep reading them over and over, but now I think I can move to something harder, like this." He smiled and held up his Oliver Twist book. He had been reading it lately and was rather confused, so he asked Eliza some questions. "Hey Eliza? I'm almost done with this book, and I was wondering what happened to Dodger. He was there last time Oliver was with Fagin, but the next time he just dissappeared! What happened to him?"

15Eliza's Tour of the Library! (Mitchel) Empty Re: Eliza's Tour of the Library! (Mitchel) Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:21 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

((Yay! You're alive! And I had to Google a couple of things for this post XD))

Eliza blushed when Mitchel said he liked her eyes. "Oh, thank you," Eliza murmured, turning her head away so he wouldn't see her crimson face. She felt her heartbeat quicken. Oh, my goodness! Eliza thought in her head. I think I like Mitchel! She didn't know how to respond to Mitchel's compliment when he started to talk about other books he had read. Eliza then turned back to Mitchel when he started to ask her questions about Oliver Twist. "Here," she said softly. "I'll take a look at that book to see what happened to Dodger. I've read the book before, but..." Eliza stopped speaking when she started to touch the Oliver Twist book and her hand brushed against Mitchel's. She didn't know what to do except blush again. "I'm s-sorry," she stammered. "I-I didn't mean to..." Eliza glanced at the boy again. I can't believe I'm acting so STUPID around him! So what if I like him?

16Eliza's Tour of the Library! (Mitchel) Empty Re: Eliza's Tour of the Library! (Mitchel) Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:34 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

((Hey.... sorry to disappoint, but I am not posting a post right now... I am having trouble replying to that, so I think now would be a good time for Jay to join... if she's ready.))

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum