Ghost Town
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost in the outskirts of London, England. Children of all ages, get lost, and are scavenging for food. A bright path appears to those who need it most.

Yes, we have realized that the site description is being dumb, and hiding things. We are working on it.........sort of.......trying to.........OK! So...when you're not logged in, we apologize. Guests, if/when you make an account, it will be better. ~Mitchel and Jayden <3

You are not connected. Please login or register

entering the library

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1entering the library Empty entering the library Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:02 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

Odie stalked into the library. A weird feeling rushed through him. Almost as if... he was unwanted there. He kept moving. The library was filled with tall, dusty shelves, packed with brown books that all looked the same. He decided to get a closer look at a book. He walked towards the first shelf of books. He set his eyes on one book, then walked up to it. He turned his head sideways so he could read what was on the binding, when all of a sudden, the book slide straight off the shelf and hit Odie square in the forehead. He fell back with a surprised look, then blackness took over his body.

2entering the library Empty Re: entering the library Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:46 am

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

Jayden was walking into her favorite place in the whole town. The library. She noticed that a demonic ghost tried to attack her, but then recognized her, and backed off. "Yeah, you stay back," she told the spirit. She noticed that there was a boy on the ground with the same ghost that had attempted to attack her, pinning the boy on the ground. She rushed over to the boy, and told the ghost off. "Hey!" she yelled at the ghost, "Get off of him." The ghost left, and Jay held out her hand to the boy. "Are you okay?" she asked him, as she was helping him up, "I'm Jayden by the way."

3entering the library Empty Re: entering the library Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:05 am

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

Mitchel finally limped into the library. Odie was laying on the ground, with books scattered all around him. Mitchel rushed in to see if he was ok. Mitchel looked up and saw Jayden. She was holding out her hand to Odie to help him get up. Odie had a really freaked out look on his face. Mitchel knelt to the ground. "Odie, you alright!" Mitchel felt responsible for putting the kid through this, he should have been friends. Then his counsience took over, but seriously, we had just met eachother! How was I supposed to be friends with him righ away, just after I learned his name! Mitchel had a grim look on his face without even meaning to. He looked down again, at the little farm boy.

Last edited by Mitchel Kolamahar on Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:02 pm; edited 2 times in total

https://kidsghosttown.rpg-board.net/forum.htm

4entering the library Empty Re: entering the library Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:23 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

Odie heard some voices. One he recognized, one he didn't. He tried to open his eyes, but then failed to. He tried again, then succeeded. He took the hand that was extended in front of his face, then pulled himself up. He looked at the one's face who had pulled him up. She was beautiful. He instantly knew that he would be asking her out. "Whahhat h-a happened-d?" He attempted to ask, but then he realized that he didn't say it aloud. Odie fell back to the ground, and blackness took over him once again.

5entering the library Empty Re: entering the library Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:28 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

Mitchel got up and waved his hand for the ghost to go away. "C'mon, leave him alone. He ain't doin nothin! Go on up to the attic with the rest." Mitchel saw the black orb slowly float away, up the stairs, and into the attic. Mitchel yelled at him once more "And no more attacking Odie today, wait till' he knows what you really are!"

6entering the library Empty Re: entering the library Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:42 am

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

Odie was awake now, and he knew it. He was just too lazy to get up. He did anyway. Ok, I am good now. Can somebody please explain to me what happened? Or are you guys trying to keep somethin' big from me? I heard Mitchel telling somebody to go away. Is there really another person besides that beauti- I mean, other girl??

7entering the library Empty Re: entering the library Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:39 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

Odie was awake now, and he knew it. He was just too lazy to get up. He did anyway. "Ok, I am good now. Can somebody please explain to me what happened? Or are you guys trying to keep somethin' big from me? I heard Mitchel telling somebody to go away. Is there really another person besides that beauti- I mean, other girl??"

8entering the library Empty Re: entering the library Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:48 pm

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

Jay noticed that the boy who was attacked was a little shaken up. She heard him start to say something along the lines of 'beautiful...' something. She asked to both of the boys in the library, "Erm, hi. I'm Jayden," she then turned to Mitchel, "Who's Mr. Pancake-hat over here?" She helped the boy in the pancake hat up, and brought him to a chair so that he could sit down, without having difficulties until he wasn't as shaken up. "What that was, was a demonic spirit. They live here, upstairs though. Are you sure you are okay? That ghost shouldn't have come back. He's probably really weak right now."

9entering the library Empty Re: entering the library Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:57 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

Odie cleared his throat. "Uhh I am Odie Hoff, and I honestly have to say that before I came here, I thought there was absoulutely no such thing as ghosts. I was very wrong about that." Odie tried to swallow, but it didn't really work. " And no, I am not sure that I am ok." Odie started to build a temper. How could that girl think he was ok?? Then he remembered that he liked her. Odie smiled.

10entering the library Empty Re: entering the library Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:09 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

"Yeah thats right! Seriously, I didn't even have a mum, but even I know that if somone is warning you about somplace, your supposed to listen to them, at least untill you have more information!" Mitchel was kind of angry at Odie, but he softened up when he looked at the little farmer boy again. " Well, that spirit is gone now, he won't bother you till' tomorow probably, I only told him not to bother you today." Mitchel sat down on top of a pile of books. "So... beutiful girl eh?. You can't be talk'n about Jay here, can ya?" Mitchel said jokingly.

11entering the library Empty Re: entering the library Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:25 pm

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

"So...beautiful girl, eh? You can't be talk'n about Jay, here can ya?" Mitchel said. Jay blushed a little, she hadn't had a guy crushing on her since the third class. Quickly changing the subject so it wasn't about Jay, she said, "That ghost should be gone now, if he knows what's good for 'im." Jay inclined her head towards the ceiling, as if trying to tell off the ghost. She put her head back down, and brushed her hair out of her face. Jay pursed her lips, because she didn't know what to say next. She thought of something, "So, are you guys wanting to get out of this creepy place? I could really go for something at the diner," Jay offered. Even though the demonic ghosts were a little afraid of her, she still didn't like staying in the library for a chat.

12entering the library Empty Re: entering the library Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:38 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

Right then, Mitchel noticed that he was super hungry. "Yeah, I could go for a bite." He turned to Odie "We dont know how many more of the spirits are up there, its only that one that will leave you alone, but as long as you hang out with me, they'll stay far away, or at least not attack you." Mitchel leaned in and whispered in Odie's ear, "Jay's a nice choice." Mitchel backed up and held out his hand, "So... Friends?"

13entering the library Empty Re: entering the library Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:46 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

A great feeling rushed through Odie. Mitchel had complemented him on his choice of girls, (although there was only one choice) AND he wanted to be friends! Odie took Mitchel's hand. "Friends! I am very sorry about earlier... now let's go get some food! I haven't eaten a good meal in a good three years!

14entering the library Empty Re: entering the library Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:25 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

"Ha, to you what is a 'good meal'? When you live on the streets your whole life, anything is good" Mitchel was glad that he and Odie were friends now. He smiled and started to slowly make his way towrd the door, shooing one or two demonic spirits away. He looked back, and saw Jayden and Odie coming too. He went out the door, and started limping down Main Street, heading for the diner.

15entering the library Empty Re: entering the library Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:21 am

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

Odie replied, "Well, A good meal to me is pretty much anything that is edible. And when you live on the streets, not very many things are very edible." Odie then got up and saw Mitchel shoo some demonic spirits away. Odie wished it was that easy for him. Odie then followed Mitchel and Jayden out of the door.

16entering the library Empty Re: entering the library Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:56 am

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

(( I made a thread in the diner ))

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum