Ghost Town
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost in the outskirts of London, England. Children of all ages, get lost, and are scavenging for food. A bright path appears to those who need it most.

Yes, we have realized that the site description is being dumb, and hiding things. We are working on it.........sort of.......trying to.........OK! So...when you're not logged in, we apologize. Guests, if/when you make an account, it will be better. ~Mitchel and Jayden <3

You are not connected. Please login or register

Siggy Library!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Siggy Library!! Empty Siggy Library!! Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:25 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

Do you feel you have too many signatures, or do you just want a change, but still dont want to loose your awesome old siggys? STORE THEM HERE!!! just PM me or reply to this thread with the siggys you want to store, and I will put them on this message and delete your post.

EDIT:Hey Mitchel, I think it would be easier to just let everyone post their siggies and let the thread get all.....full of posts n'stuff...then we can edit this and delete their stuff...

DOUBLE EDIT: So....Graphic Makers! To make life easier, please make the graphics that you make in here, with the character's name, because Jay thinks that would be a wonderful idea! And Mitchel agreed when we were talking about it.....it just hasn't gotten done until....now XD
~Jayden

Mitchel Kolamahar:
Spoiler:

Sarah Ford:
Spoiler:

Skyler Harley:
Spoiler:

Kia Brown:
Spoiler:

Star Parker:
Spoiler:

https://kidsghosttown.rpg-board.net/forum.htm