Ghost Town
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost in the outskirts of London, England. Children of all ages, get lost, and are scavenging for food. A bright path appears to those who need it most.

Yes, we have realized that the site description is being dumb, and hiding things. We are working on it.........sort of.......trying to.........OK! So...when you're not logged in, we apologize. Guests, if/when you make an account, it will be better. ~Mitchel and Jayden <3

You are not connected. Please login or register

Katy Starr

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Katy Starr Empty Katy Starr Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:22 pm

Katy Starr

Katy Starr

Name:Katy Starr

Birthday (optional):October 23

Species (underline it) : Human ; Demonic Spirit ; Angelic Sririt

***A minimum of fifty words please for the following***

Appearance:

She has curly blonde hair and green eyes. She wears winter stuff even in summer - a white hat and parka trimmed with fur, eskimo boots, and white pants. She loves long, silver dangly earrings and diamond necklaces. Her favorite accessory is a diamond-studded silver watch that her mother gave to her.

Personality:

She was born into a rich family and grew up with her mom teaching her all the etiquette rules and manners of high-class society. She does not make time for paupers or dirty people on the street, and responds to beggars with a toss of her long, golden curls. She confronts every situation with class and poise, and is never, ever caught off-guard. It takes a long time to gain her trust, but once you do, you are her friend for life. Even if you're a stinky beggar.

History:

Her parents died while vacationing in Tahiti and now she is forced to live with her evil aunt and uncle. She found the path one night coming home from a Christmas party with her aunt and uncle and their friends from the country club. She saw a glowing light coming from an alleyway and strayed away to follow it, which is how she found Ghost Town.

***Simple Answer***

How did you hear about us?

Odie Hoff

Other information about your character:

She secretly wants desperately to find true love. She has a pet meerkat named Rasta she keeps in the inside pocket of her parka.

ACCEPTED!

Last edited by Katy Starr on Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Katy Starr Empty Re: Katy Starr Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:48 pm

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

Accepted! Welcome to KGT! I hope to RP with you sometime. If you have any questions, you can either, PM Mitchel Kolamahar or me, Jayden Clarke.

3Katy Starr Empty Re: Katy Starr Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:09 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

(( Excuse my interuption, but you should have a reason to need Ghost Town, not just suddenly finding it for no reason! For that reason, Im going to undo the acceptance. Sorry. Other than that, I hope to RP with you soon! PM me if you need any ideas))

https://kidsghosttown.rpg-board.net/forum.htm

4Katy Starr Empty Re: Katy Starr Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:31 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

You are now accepted! Hope to RP with you soon!

https://kidsghosttown.rpg-board.net/forum.htm

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]