Ghost Town
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost in the outskirts of London, England. Children of all ages, get lost, and are scavenging for food. A bright path appears to those who need it most.

Yes, we have realized that the site description is being dumb, and hiding things. We are working on it.........sort of.......trying to.........OK! So...when you're not logged in, we apologize. Guests, if/when you make an account, it will be better. ~Mitchel and Jayden <3

You are not connected. Please login or register

.:~*OFFICIAL NEW LAYOUT POLL*~:.

Should we get a new layout for KGT?

.:~*OFFICIAL NEW LAYOUT POLL*~:. Vote_lcap40%.:~*OFFICIAL NEW LAYOUT POLL*~:. Vote_rcap 40% [ 2 ]
.:~*OFFICIAL NEW LAYOUT POLL*~:. Vote_lcap60%.:~*OFFICIAL NEW LAYOUT POLL*~:. Vote_rcap 60% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1.:~*OFFICIAL NEW LAYOUT POLL*~:. Empty .:~*OFFICIAL NEW LAYOUT POLL*~:. Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:04 pm

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

Okay, so there was a lot of spam in the last thread, and there were somethings that didn't quite work out. So, here is the official New Layout Poll. Please once you have voted, that is it, there's no going back. That being said, if you mess up, I'm sorry. I'm not trying to be mean, but it's just that it's a hassle, and it makes the threads look messy.

ANYWAY!
There has been some little dispute against the admins if we would like to change the layout of the site, again. So, this is where you come in.

Reasons for changing it:
~ We had to change the banner, so that people using a certain web browser would be able to see the navigation bar, which is now fixed, because of the resized banner.
~ Now, the plot, or description of the site, is hiding the navigation bar. If we do vote to change the the layout, then Mitchel and I would be able to find a nice one that would work, so that the description of the site wouldn't be covering up the navigation bar.

Reasons for not changing it:
~ The layout we have now matches the site, and we feel that we may not be able to find one that matches as well.
~ We've already changed the layout of the site once before, because it didn't really fit the site as well as this one.
~ We are trying to figure out how we can fix the dascription problem, and the description is only really hiding the Navigation Bar when your not logged in, and under the banner it says "Login or Register" and that's all you really need to get at, so we can get more members.

((Mitchel, feel free to add to your side of the debate.))

SO! As of August 28th, 2011, I, Jayden Elizabeth Clarke, hereby open the poll for ONE WEEK. This poll will end on Sunday, September 4th, 2011.

Happy voting!

** And mitchel thinks that if there is a tie, we should keep the layout anyway. XD

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum