Ghost Town
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost in the outskirts of London, England. Children of all ages, get lost, and are scavenging for food. A bright path appears to those who need it most.

Yes, we have realized that the site description is being dumb, and hiding things. We are working on it.........sort of.......trying to.........OK! So...when you're not logged in, we apologize. Guests, if/when you make an account, it will be better. ~Mitchel and Jayden <3

You are not connected. Please login or register

Odie's visit to the theater

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Odie's visit to the theater Empty Odie's visit to the theater Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:03 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

Odie was bored, walking down Main Street. As he walked past the diner, he turned onto Harold Road. Hmmm, I wonder what's down here... Odie thought. Odie had never been down this road, he didn't think. When he neared the end of the road, he saw a building that had an ancient looking sign on the front of it, with one big door. The sign said "Theater". Odie had always wanted to be an actor or a performer, and he really wanted to get a taste of what it was like. Odie opened the door and walked into the theater, ran down the middle aisle of chairs, and hopped up onto the stage. Odie looked out into the old chairs, and started singing words that were coming to him as he was singing. "Jayden is my girllfriendd girrlfriiendd girrllfriendd Jayden is my best girl, my girl!!" Odie closed his eyes. "Whooper, yeah! Jayden, come dance with me, I will show you the world! Pooh, Jayden, you don't knowww how much I luuuvvvvv yoooooooooooooooooou!!" Odie finished.
As he finished, Flyer took off in flight down the aisle of chairs and landed on one, obviously disturbed by the loud noise emitting from Odie's mouth. "Uh, sorry Fly-fly..." Odie apologized, as he started singing once again, feeling amazing finnaly being on a stage.

2Odie's visit to the theater Empty Re: Odie's visit to the theater Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:38 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

Mitchel had nothing to do, so he dacided to visit the theater. It was just such a nice place, with the huge stage, and the comfy chairs. He especially liked the back room where all the props were kept. You could find anything in there! Mitchel had acctually found a couple of shakespeare scripts for Romeo and Juliet, Hamlet, and a bunch of other really well kn own plays.

Mitchel was about a block away from the theater when he heared a voice. It was definantly a male voice, and the only guys in Ghost Town were Odie, and Mitchel himself. Mitchel was pretty sure that he wasn't in the theater singing, so he assumed it was Odie. "Oh Odie, what am I going to do with you?" Mitchel mumbled to himself. He sped up and got to the doors in about five seconds. Mitchel stuck his head inside and saw Odie, getting really into his song. Mitchel walked in as he listened to the lyrics that odie was making up. He laughed quietly, but Odie was still pretty good.

During the song he sat down in one of the seats. As the song ended, Mitchel waited for the latt note to finish. He then stood up and started cheering. "Bravo! Bravo! Encore!!!" Mitchel laughed. "Odie," He shouted, "I didn't know you could sing!"

https://kidsghosttown.rpg-board.net/forum.htm

3Odie's visit to the theater Empty Re: Odie's visit to the theater Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:05 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

Odie immediately cringed at the end of his song, from a voice coming from the seats. At first he thought that it was Flyer, but Flyer had never spoken the words "Bravo" and "Encore", especially on his own. Odie fled off the stage and into the seats, immediately spotting Mitchel. "Oh. umm, hi Mitchel." Odie said sheepishly. Odie decided this would be the best thing to say. "I am... embarrased right now." Odie said as he picked up Flyer.((does mitchel know that odie and jay are dating right now?))

4Odie's visit to the theater Empty Re: Odie's visit to the theater Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:15 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

((noooo... haha))

Mitchel looked back at Odie. "I bet you are!!" He laughed a little then started talking about the lyrics to the song. "Odie, Jayden rejected you, remember? She's not your girlfriend!" Mitchel laughed more. Odie was probably just daydreaming in the theater. It was suprising how much Odie liked Jayden, even when he barely even knew her. Mitchel couldn't even imagine Jayden and Odie together. "You aren't dating, are you?"

((sorry for extreme shortness))

5Odie's visit to the theater Empty Re: Odie's visit to the theater Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:45 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

Odie almost got mad, then remembered about his time in the church, which cooled him down. "JAY ASKED ME OUT!!" Odie exclaimed, not being able to hold it in. "It was amazing! She asked me if it was too late to accept my offer! I mean, how romantic is that?! It was the best feeling in the world, man! I can't believe you hadn't heard the news!! We really are going out!!"" Odie was filled with happiness. "We rerry arr goin outtt!!" Flyer exclaimed, seeming just as happy as Odie was.

6Odie's visit to the theater Empty Re: Odie's visit to the theater Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:31 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

Mitchel laughed at Odie's excited-ness. He was really suprised that Jayden asked Odie out, but if that was what she wanted, he was happy for them. "Congrads Odie! That just goes to show you how far some determination can go! I probably didn't hear about it before now because I tried to be a hermit for the last couple of days." Mitchel really had attempted that, he had sat alone in his attic and thought about lots of things.

Mitchel started daydreaming for half of a second, and suddenly felt a surge of jelousy of Odie. Mitchel had known Jayden since he was twelve, and now Odie comes along and sweeps her off her feet. Mitchel was all of a sudden confused. He had always just thought of Jayden as another girl, a friend, but never a lover. But now that somone else had her... he just couldn't make sense of it.

7Odie's visit to the theater Empty Re: Odie's visit to the theater Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:36 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

Odie started talking excitedly again. "Thanks! We will be perfect for eachoth-" Odie stopped, noticing that Mitchel had started looking off into space with a priceless expression on his face, like he was mad, sad, and slightly confused all at once. "Umm... Mitchel, are you ok?" Odie asked worriedly.
Odie shrugged. "I think somebody is jealous..." Odie said tauntingly. "Aren't they? Actually, I never really thought that you were into Jayden. I thought you guys were just friends." Odie said, confused.
"But if you feel that way about her, I am really sorry..." Odie said apologetically.

8Odie's visit to the theater Empty Re: Odie's visit to the theater Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:04 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

((This is getting interesting...when do you think I can join here?))

9Odie's visit to the theater Empty Re: Odie's visit to the theater Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:56 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

((whenever you want!))

10Odie's visit to the theater Empty Re: Odie's visit to the theater Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:23 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

((AAAH! POST IS NOT A VERB!!!))

Eliza decided she wanted to see the theater. She wanted to see the town in as many different ways. When she walked in, she heard Odie and Mitchel talking about Jayden. And about Jayden and Odie dating. "WOW!" Eliza suddenly called out. "You and Jayden, Odie? Congratulations!" Eliza then looked at Mitchel. "Are you alright, Mitchel?" Eliza asked softly, slowly walking over to Mitchel in the audience area.

11Odie's visit to the theater Empty Re: Odie's visit to the theater Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:56 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

Odie jumped at the sound of another voice. The theater must just be a really popular place today, Odie thought.
"Wow!" The voice said. "You and Jayden, Odie? Congratulations!"
"Oh. Umm Thanks, " Odie said awkwardly, after he realized that it was Eliza. Suddenly Odie forgot about Mitchel and started going on about Jayden and him, saying the same thing he had said to Mitchel. "So yeah, me and Jay. hehe. Actually, it was quite romantic how she asked me out. She said, Odie, is it too late to accept your offer? I mean, like, sooo romantic, right?!" Odie's face burst out into a ridiculous, geeky smile. He was just too happy to hold it all in.

12Odie's visit to the theater Empty Re: Odie's visit to the theater Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:09 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

Mitchel fumed as he listened to Odie tell Eliza what had happened. Mitchel had no idea why he was feeling this way. He liked Jay and all, but not like a girlfriend, just as somebody to hang out with. Somone to be a reble with. A partner in crime. Mitchel then realized why he was feeling so jealous. Not because Odie was dating Jayden, but because he was dating at all. Odie just had that thing, from what mitchel had seen, that he liked the feeling of having a crush on a girl. Mitchel on the other hand, just saw girls as other people. He didn't really care how they looked. He just had never thought about having a girl friend. Mitchel was 15 and Odie was only 14.

Mitchel looked up and realized that Eliza and Odie had stopped talking, and it was silent. Mitchel decided to answer Eliza's question at this time. "I'm fine Eliza," he mumbled angrily, "just fine."

Last edited by Mitchel Kolamahar on Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

13Odie's visit to the theater Empty Re: Odie's visit to the theater Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:24 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

Odie was gazing off into space, thinking about Jayden, when his thoughts got interrupted by Mitchel.
"I'm fine, Eliza. Just fine." Mitch said angrily.
Odie suddenly felt worse than ever. "Mitchel, you really do like Jayden, don't you?" Odie asked quietly. "Well, if it makes you feel better, I can go and break up with her, then you can have her..." Odie added. Odie felt bad for Mitchel, but he felt a tinge of anger towards Mitchel. How come realizes just NOW that he liked Jayden? This date had turned into drama. Major drama in Ghost Town.

14Odie's visit to the theater Empty Re: Odie's visit to the theater Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:23 am

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

Mitchel suddenly felt bad. "NO Odie, don't do that. I't what you want, it's what Jay wants... I'm a little out numbered. Besides, Jayden's a great girl and all, but I don't have a crush on her." Mitchel was so confused, he wanted to scream at odie, but he also wanted to remain calm. He just had to keep telling himself, think about Jay, just think about what Jay wants. Sure, Mitchel knew that Jayden was probably dating him out of sympathy, but its what she wanted, and as long as she still wanted that, he couldn't let himself change anything. "Odie, listen, do not break up with her, do you hear me?" Mitchel's voice was very serious, "If you break her heart, you can be sure that I'll lock you in the catacombs, untill you rot."

15Odie's visit to the theater Empty Re: Odie's visit to the theater Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:05 am

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

There had been some interesting conversations coming from the Theater, and Jay had to go give it a gander. She had been there since a little song that Odie had been singing, What the heck? she thought. Sure, she had decided to hide in the forest when Mitchel had walked, or limped rather, up to the theater to talk with Odie. Whilst listening, she figured that she could be there a while, so she sat down.

All of a sudden, she heard a new voice, one that she didn't recognize. With a confused look on her face, she thought, Is she a spirit? Jayden stood back up, trying to be as quiet as she could, and looked in one of the windows. A girl, and she wasn't transparent. Who are you? her thoughts were interrupted by the girl's voice again, "Are you okay, Mitchel?" Shortly afterwards, she heard an angry mumble from Mitchel, "I'm fine, just fine."

With that, Jay got up and decided to actually get herself into that conversation, they were talking about her anyway. She went up to the front and walked in. "Well, if it makes anything better, I can go break up with her, then you can have her..." Odie said. Jay's eyes widened, and she felt a lump in her throat,"Do you really think that I'm something that can just be auctioned off between the two of you? Are you serious, Odie?" Mitchel said, "No Odie, don't do that. It's what you want, it's what Jay wants...I'm a little out numbered. Besides, Jayden's a great girl and all, but I don't have a crush on her." Ouch, that was like a stab in the heart to Jay, but she didn't let anything show, other than the slight anger she had with Odie, thinking he could just break up with her so that Mitchel could have her.

Last edited by Jayden Clarke on Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : color change; it makes Odie's words more visible)

16Odie's visit to the theater Empty Re: Odie's visit to the theater Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:13 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

((whatever I will make it work....))

After Odie's response, Mitchel said, "NO Odie, don't do that. I't what you want, it's what Jay wants... I'm a little out numbered. Besides, Jayden's a great girl and all, but I don't have a crush on her." A short pause. "Odie, listen, do not break up with her, do you hear me? If you break her heart, you can be sure that I'll lock you in the catacombs, untill you rot." Mitchel sounded very serious, though Odie was merely just kidding.

But Odie was not thinking about Mitchel's response. He was sure that he had heard Jayden's quiet voice. While Mitchel was talking, Odie made out what Jayden said. "Do you really think that I'm something that can just be auctioned off between the two of you? Are you serious, Odie?"

Odie stopped everything he was doing. He sat unbelievably still, and stopped breathing. "NO! No, Jayden Jayden Jayden Jayden Jayden!!! I was merely kidding! That is all! I wasn't being serious! I would never, EVER break up with you! I love you, Jayden! Odie shouted this all very fast, and by the end, he thought he was about to burst into tears. Poor Jayden!

Odie opened his mouth to speak again, but closed it quickly, because if he spoke again, he would start crying. So instead, He walked over to Jayden, and reached his arms up for a hug, with sympathy in his eyes, and his head tilted.

Suddenly, out of the blue, Flyer croaked quietly, "I love you, Jayden." Odie couldn't help it when his face broke out into a smug smile.

17Odie's visit to the theater Empty Re: Odie's visit to the theater Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:32 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

Eliza stared at Odie, Mitchel, and Jayden. She knew it was quite obvious that Mitchel was rather jealous. "Um.." Eliza said. "This is kinda awkward..." Eliza turned to face Mitchel. She decided she wanted to be nice to him. "Mitchel?" she asked. "I was wondering if YOU could explain about this theater to me? You are very smart and you seem to know so much about this place. I want YOU to be the one to explain it all to me." She was hoping Jayden and Odie would butt out. She wanted to be with Mitchel. Alone.

18Odie's visit to the theater Empty Re: Odie's visit to the theater Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:24 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

Mitchel looked at Eliza with a questioning look. "Well, its a theatre, and it was used tor thearte-y stuff, like plays." Mitchel had gotten over his jealousy mostly, he would get his turn someday, and again, it was what Jay wanted. He turned toward Jayden and Odie again and whispered to Eliza. "Lets just see how this all plays out, then you can come to my house or somthing and I can answer any questions you have there." Mitchel looked at Jayden, waiting in anticipation to see what her reaction would be.

19Odie's visit to the theater Empty Re: Odie's visit to the theater Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:21 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

Eliza grinned at Mitchel. "Of course," Eliza whispered, her smile getting wider, "I'll go to your house later." Eliza looked over at Jayden smugly. She personally thought Jayden was a tad bit obnoxious. To Eliza, Jayden only wanted all the boys to faun on her. How selfish and annoying that is for some people to be like that.

20Odie's visit to the theater Empty Re: Odie's visit to the theater Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:50 pm

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

The girl that Jay hadn't recognized broke a little silence with , "Um...this is kinda awkward."

Jayden glared at Odie as he tried to explain himself. "You were merely kidding?! It didn't sound like it. It sounded like you would be perfectly fine just breaking up with me so Mitchel could take me." When Odie walked over, and opened his arms for a hug, Jay pushed him away, and walked over to a seat somewhere farther away from Odie. She could not believe that he would just do that to her; not the kind of thing he would want to be doing if he knows what would be good for him. All of a sudden, Flyer squawked, "I love you, Jayden."

Jay sighed, "Uh huh, sure you do. If you did, then you wouldn't have said that in the first place." She paused for a moment, then stood up, and walked over to Odie. "Do you have any idea how close I was to breaking up with you on the spot because of that?" she held up her thumb and index finger with a little space between them, "That much."

She then heard the girl, who she still could not place a name to, saying, "Mitchel? I was wondering if YOU could explain about this theater to me? You are very smart and you seem to know so much about this place. I want YOU to be the one to explain it all to me."

"Well, someone's just a little flirtatious there, aren't we," Jayden gave a smug grin at the girl. After that, Jayden decided not to pay much attention the the girl, because she just had this vibe that scream 'leave me alone.' Though, she did hear Mitchel explaining the Theater, the best he could, being there wasn't much to explain. Then he offered himself to explain whatever else the girl wanted at his house. Jay pursed her lips, and thought That might not be a good idea... but she kept her mouth shut.

The brunette sighed, the sat down on the floor. She stayed silent, waiting for Odie to say something, anything to prove that he still wanted to be with her. That one line that he said, she knew that she wouldn't be able to forgive him for a while. The brunette just couldn't believe that he would say such a thing.

((Hey guys, I'm going to delete all the spam now. Mm'kay?))

Last edited by Jayden Clarke on Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total

21Odie's visit to the theater Empty Re: Odie's visit to the theater Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:10 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

Eliza looked back at Jayden as she said "Well, someone's just a little flirtatious there, aren't we," with a small smug. "Oh, do be quiet, Jayden," Eliza said with an annoyed tone in her voice. "You already have a boyfriend. I'm asking Mitchel AS A FRIEND, okay? He was the first person I met when I came here." Eliza turned back to Mitchel and grinned. "When do you want me to come over to your house, Mitchel?" Eliza asked, a combination of happiness and relief written all over her face.

22Odie's visit to the theater Empty Re: Odie's visit to the theater Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:06 am

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

Mitchel looked at Eliza. "Eliza, can you just leave Jay alone? She's already going through a lot" Mitchel was what you might call "overprotective" of Jayden. It did slightly seem like Eliza was flirting, judging by the huge smile, but Mitchel decided to ignore it and just try to avoid an argument. "Umm... right after this," Mitchel said, "one sec."

Mitchel sat over in a chair by Jayden. "Jay, listen, he didn't mean it, he would never do that to you. I would never make him do that. Like he said, he loves you. I'm assuming you like him too." Mitchel started stroking Jaydens hair, as he usuelly did when she was upset. He hoped it didn't look like he was fllirting with her. He wasn't, she was his best friend.

23Odie's visit to the theater Empty Re: Odie's visit to the theater Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:11 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

Odie was fuming. He couldn't believe Jayden's response! Despite his time in the church, Odie felt mad. Just as Mitchel started to whisper to Jayden, he tuned out. Now they were talking behind his back. Odie wouldn't take any more of it. He stomp ran up the steps, his face getting red. He slammed the huge wooden doors behind him. Now he thought about what Mitchel had just said, right before Odie left. Mitchel's voice played in Odie's mind.
"Jay, listen, he didn't mean it, he would never do that to you. I would never make him do that. Like he said, he loves you. I'm assuming you like him too." Odie realized that Mitch was helping Odie.
Odie ran to a nearby window, and looked in for a second. He saw Mitchel STROKING Jayden's hair! Mitchel was probably just saying nice things to Odie before he left.
Odie could just imagine him now. "Oh, Jayden, just kidding! Now that he's gone, we can spend some time together." Mitchel's voice again played in Odie's mind.
Odie stomped back in. "MITCHEL! DON'T YOU DARE TAKE MY GIRL!"

24Odie's visit to the theater Empty Re: Odie's visit to the theater Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:37 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

Eliza narrowed her eyes at Mitchel. "She's been through a lot?" Eliza asked. "My whole family DIED on me, Mitchel! She's just worried about a boyfriend!" Eliza looked back at Mitchel. "I'm sorry," Eliza apologized softly. "I just have a terrible headache." Eliza ended up getting headaches very often now since she had to deal with 2 gas explosions. That was when she heard Odie cry out "MITCHEL! DON'T YOU DARE TAKE MY GIRL!" Eliza jumped back in surprise. "Jeez, Odie!" Eliza cried out. "Give me a heart attack, why don't you?"

25Odie's visit to the theater Empty Re: Odie's visit to the theater Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:03 am

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

Jayden turned to Eliza, "Oh, woe is you. I'm sorry, my parents died on the way to a business trip in France. Then I had to go to a freaking orphanage, which is completely different that what I had in my life before then. Next, some stupid hooligans adopt me, and now look where I am. I wouldn't be here if my parents hadn't of died. Apparently, you do understand that I had a life back home. My real parents were in politics, I knew things, and people. Now I am nothing. You can just suck it up and deal. Your family died? Yeah, no way. You're not the only one. And may I just say one thing, that is not the way to apologize for just lashing out at someone, over a 'headache.' And for your information, no I'm not worried just about a boyfriend. I'm worried for the well-being of one, yes, and possibly the best friend that has been placed at an awkward angle of the situation."

Mitchel went and sat by Jayden, then began stroking her hair, a common thing done by Mitchel. She had a hard time not making eye contact with him, as she usually did with everyone. She kept looking at the floor. "If he didn't mean it then why did he say it?"

All of a sudden, Jayden heard Odie yelling "MITCHEL! DON'T YOU DARE TAKE MY GIRL!"

Jayden spun around to face Odie, "You just assumed that because I am mad, that Mitchel would just up at take me? First of all, Mitchel is like a brother. Nothing more. Second of all, I wouldn't even let that happen."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum