Ghost Town
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost in the outskirts of London, England. Children of all ages, get lost, and are scavenging for food. A bright path appears to those who need it most.

Yes, we have realized that the site description is being dumb, and hiding things. We are working on it.........sort of.......trying to.........OK! So...when you're not logged in, we apologize. Guests, if/when you make an account, it will be better. ~Mitchel and Jayden <3

You are not connected. Please login or register

Randomness for Off-Topicness

+12
Ninja
Star Parker
Ariel Radcliffe Henderson
Kia Brown
Chloe Amiliya
Skyler Harley
Zafirah Dunn
Sarah Ford
Eliza Corke
Mitchel Kolamahar
Odie Hoff
Jayden Clarke
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 40]

1Randomness for Off-Topicness Empty Randomness for Off-Topicness Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:56 am

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

Well hello there people of KGT!!! This is a thread where you can just chat with other people, and just have fun!!!!!!

So...... there is no one on here yet....... so I will talk to myself! HELLO SELF!!!!!

2Randomness for Off-Topicness Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:18 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

hey, i love talking to myself!!

3Randomness for Off-Topicness Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:03 pm

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

I do that A LOT... you should see me playing Mario...... AND... your siggy is up! XD

4Randomness for Off-Topicness Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:41 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

what does that mean jay?

Last edited by Odie Hoff on Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total

5Randomness for Off-Topicness Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:51 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

It means shes done with your signature! I shall start beep boxing.... boom boom sha, ke boom de boom sha...

https://kidsghosttown.rpg-board.net/forum.htm

6Randomness for Off-Topicness Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:54 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

haha whats with you and your sudden interest to beep box??

Last edited by Odie Hoff on Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total

7Randomness for Off-Topicness Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:13 am

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

(5 words odie) Do you not like it? I do. Its fun

8Randomness for Off-Topicness Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:37 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

ok sorry i didn't know that it was 5 words

Last edited by Odie Hoff on Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total

9Randomness for Off-Topicness Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:18 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

Odie, Im serious. FIVE WORDS MINIMUM

10Randomness for Off-Topicness Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:17 am

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

ohhh i thought you meant like i have 5 words for you... blah blah blah i didnt know you had to have at least five words

11Randomness for Off-Topicness Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:38 pm

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

I thought that it was in the rules.......

12Randomness for Off-Topicness Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:34 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

it is, Odie just didnt read them... Mabey you shouldnt be a mod yet odie, not untill you remember the rules, and add quotes to your posts Shocked

13Randomness for Off-Topicness Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:21 pm

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

Should I de-mod Odie for a little bit, until he can get used to RPing a little more?

14Randomness for Off-Topicness Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:34 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

please don't, I read the rules!! If you do I will be very sad and Mitchel, I do add quotes!!

Last edited by Mitchel Kolamahar on Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Personal Info)

15Randomness for Off-Topicness Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:57 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

ok ok I forgive you, but iiim watching you! cyclops

16Randomness for Off-Topicness Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:00 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

how do I get my siggy to show up after my posts?

17Randomness for Off-Topicness Empty Hi! Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:45 pm

Hi I'm new here so can people tell me what this website is about? Sorry I don't know please don't judge me. bounce

18Randomness for Off-Topicness Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:50 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

Hello, and welcome to kids ghost town! My name is Odie Hoff. if you want to know the basic story line, here it is. Lost in the outskirts of London, England. Children of all ages, get lost, and are scavenging for food. A path appears to those who need it most. Bring no one, or you will face the gruesome wrath of the demonic spirits, still kindling here after the civil war, in 16 something!! haha
so this is a role play game, wich basically means you live a real life, in writing. If you would like to have some fun, check out the arcade. If you would like to add to our roll play threads, make sure you read the earlier ones, then go to main street to start. Just pick a new topic and enter from the path.
VERY IMPORTANT!!
make sure you read the rules before you do anything!
if you have any more questions, please ask me, Mitchel Kalamahar, or Jayden Clarke in this chat room!
thanks,
your friend,

19Randomness for Off-Topicness Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:43 am

Fine. Whatever.

JAYDEN BROKE A PROMISE!!!!

So why should I follow the rules!?

20Randomness for Off-Topicness Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:24 am

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

Umm I don't know what to say to that. Sad

21Randomness for Off-Topicness Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:45 am

Huh. Well MAYBE JAYDEN SHOULDN'T START A WEBSITE LIKE THIS WITH SOMEONE ELSE WHEN IT WAS MY IDEA IN THE FIRST PLACE!!! I SHOULD BE ADMIN!!!! NO ONE ELSE!! JAYDEN IS A BACKSTABBER!!! THANKS ALOT, YOU CHUMP!

22Randomness for Off-Topicness Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:56 am

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

Jay! You should delete her. But I know it is not my choice Smile

23Randomness for Off-Topicness Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:59 am

Jay is my best friend, wise one. You don't know ANYTHING about me. So don't try to take over Jay's job, you strange person.

24Randomness for Off-Topicness Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:29 am

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

haha, you are kinda funny!

25Randomness for Off-Topicness Empty Re: Randomness for Off-Topicness Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:36 am

You think so? Huh...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 40]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum