Ghost Town
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost in the outskirts of London, England. Children of all ages, get lost, and are scavenging for food. A bright path appears to those who need it most.

Yes, we have realized that the site description is being dumb, and hiding things. We are working on it.........sort of.......trying to.........OK! So...when you're not logged in, we apologize. Guests, if/when you make an account, it will be better. ~Mitchel and Jayden <3

You are not connected. Please login or register

***INTRODUCTIONS***

+15
Carrl Grey
Eleanor LaMoore
Star Parker
Kia Brown
Chloe Amiliya
Charlie Kopaka
Sarah Ford
Ella May
Zafirah Dunn
Odie Hoff
Eliza Corke
Jake Hawke
Mitchel Kolamahar
Skyler Harley
Jayden Clarke
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

51***INTRODUCTIONS*** - Page 3 Empty Re: ***INTRODUCTIONS*** Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:06 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

ok. you are so awesome

52***INTRODUCTIONS*** - Page 3 Empty Re: ***INTRODUCTIONS*** Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:28 pm

Charlie Kopaka

Charlie Kopaka

I am Charlie Kopaka. This is my very first role-play site, so yeah.

53***INTRODUCTIONS*** - Page 3 Empty Re: ***INTRODUCTIONS*** Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:34 pm

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

-flails- ITS ANOTHER NEWBIE!!!
-glomps Charlie- Why hello there! I hope you have an awesome experience here on KGT! We are very glad to see you here, and I hope to RP with you soon!!!

54***INTRODUCTIONS*** - Page 3 Empty Re: ***INTRODUCTIONS*** Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:09 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

and I love your protrayer! luna lovegood.. haha i dont know that actual name. By the way, I am Odie Hoff. *points to shoulder* and this is Flyer, my parrot.

55***INTRODUCTIONS*** - Page 3 Empty Re: ***INTRODUCTIONS*** Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:41 pm

Chloe Amiliya

Chloe Amiliya

... I lost the game because of the first post. THANKS Jayden. XD

Anywhoo... I'm Chloe (A.K.A Carly).

56***INTRODUCTIONS*** - Page 3 Empty Re: ***INTRODUCTIONS*** Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:43 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

grr I lost too...

I am Mitchel, Mitchel Kolamahar and I am an admin (hence the green name)

https://kidsghosttown.rpg-board.net/forum.htm

57***INTRODUCTIONS*** - Page 3 Empty Re: ***INTRODUCTIONS*** Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:46 pm

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

Razz you're welcome Carly ^-^

*seafoam green ^-^

CARLY! -glomptacklehugattacks- WELCOME!! We are very glad you are here! I hope you have an awesome time RPing...and I hope to RP with you...on this site...SOON! ^_^

58***INTRODUCTIONS*** - Page 3 Empty Re: ***INTRODUCTIONS*** Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:47 pm

Chloe Amiliya

Chloe Amiliya

YES. We MUST RP.

This site is giving me a chance to completely ruin my character's life... XDDD

59***INTRODUCTIONS*** - Page 3 Empty Re: ***INTRODUCTIONS*** Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:48 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

haha, welcome Chloe!!!!!!!!! I am Odie Hoff! I hope to RP with you sooN!

60***INTRODUCTIONS*** - Page 3 Empty Re: ***INTRODUCTIONS*** Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:06 pm

Chloe Amiliya

Chloe Amiliya

Hi Odie! Thanks, I hope we get to RP soon too (:

61***INTRODUCTIONS*** - Page 3 Empty Re: ***INTRODUCTIONS*** Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:21 pm

Kia Brown

Kia Brown

Hai guys. I ish Kia Brown (Laurel Mila)

62***INTRODUCTIONS*** - Page 3 Empty Re: ***INTRODUCTIONS*** Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:02 pm

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

LAUL!!!!!!!!!!! -glomptacklehugattacks- Welcome to the site...again XD I hope to RP with you soon ^-^

63***INTRODUCTIONS*** - Page 3 Empty Re: ***INTRODUCTIONS*** Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:24 am

Kia Brown

Kia Brown

Yay! This site is cool.

64***INTRODUCTIONS*** - Page 3 Empty Re: ***INTRODUCTIONS*** Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:22 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

welcome!! there are so many newbies, that by next year, we should have way more!!!!

65***INTRODUCTIONS*** - Page 3 Empty Re: ***INTRODUCTIONS*** Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:28 pm

Star Parker

Star Parker

Hello, I'm The 8 year old named Star! (Misty)

66***INTRODUCTIONS*** - Page 3 Empty Re: ***INTRODUCTIONS*** Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:32 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

yay! our youngest in kgt! Welcome, Welcome. My name is Odie Hoff. I am looking forward to meeting you! *bows* *dashes around corner and does jig* YESSSS ANOTHER NEWBIE!

67***INTRODUCTIONS*** - Page 3 Empty Re: ***INTRODUCTIONS*** Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:37 pm

Jayden Clarke

Jayden Clarke
Admin

MISTY! -glomptacklehugattacks-

-totally wasn't freaking out trying to figure out who you were- >.>
WELCOME!!!!! We are very glad you are here -said not in a creepy way-
(Don't ask why I've been saying that..>I just have XDDD)
BUT YESH! I hope you have fun here ^-^
~Jay/Jenn

68***INTRODUCTIONS*** - Page 3 Empty Re: ***INTRODUCTIONS*** Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:39 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

*begins spam* Jayden, please go into the chat box *ends spam*

69***INTRODUCTIONS*** - Page 3 Empty Re: ***INTRODUCTIONS*** Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:14 pm

Kia Brown

Kia Brown

MISTY! -glomps- (ish Laurel)
I am Kia Brown. The town's first and oldest waitress in the Diner. I hope you come to eat there sometime.

70***INTRODUCTIONS*** - Page 3 Empty Re: ***INTRODUCTIONS*** Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:21 am

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

MISTY!!! *glomptacklehug* Hulooo!!! *ish alex* and umm... I hope to RP with you soon!

71***INTRODUCTIONS*** - Page 3 Empty Re: ***INTRODUCTIONS*** Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:25 pm

Eleanor LaMoore

Eleanor LaMoore

Hello, everyone. What exactly is it that I do?

72***INTRODUCTIONS*** - Page 3 Empty Re: ***INTRODUCTIONS*** Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:00 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

Hello Eleanor! Welcome to Kids Ghost Town! Umm... It's like HBH except your in a Ghost Town and there are ghosts and stuff... I am Alex Mason on HBH... you probably dont know me

73***INTRODUCTIONS*** - Page 3 Empty Re: ***INTRODUCTIONS*** Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:15 pm

Eleanor LaMoore

Eleanor LaMoore

Hello, Mitch. Or Alex. I'm very delighted to say that I /do/ in fact know you, and it's nice to remeet you! Is this set in 1600's or current day?
Or a mixture of both?

74***INTRODUCTIONS*** - Page 3 Empty Re: ***INTRODUCTIONS*** Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:25 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

well it is modern day, but in the town everyone tends to do everything they way they did in the 1600's since there is no power except like... ghostly powerful awesomeness XD

75***INTRODUCTIONS*** - Page 3 Empty Re: ***INTRODUCTIONS*** Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:27 pm

Eleanor LaMoore

Eleanor LaMoore

Understood, for the most part...how creative! I do like it, Alex. Who created it?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum