Ghost Town
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost in the outskirts of London, England. Children of all ages, get lost, and are scavenging for food. A bright path appears to those who need it most.

Yes, we have realized that the site description is being dumb, and hiding things. We are working on it.........sort of.......trying to.........OK! So...when you're not logged in, we apologize. Guests, if/when you make an account, it will be better. ~Mitchel and Jayden <3

You are not connected. Please login or register

What would you do if...

+4
Jayden Clarke
Eliza Corke
Mitchel Kolamahar
Odie Hoff
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76What would you do if... - Page 4 Empty Re: What would you do if... Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:31 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

I would just wait until you started to realize that it was a bad idea because now you dont have any converse to wear.

What would you do if school was canceled for a whole week because of snow?

77What would you do if... - Page 4 Empty Re: What would you do if... Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:24 pm

Mitchel Kolamahar

Mitchel Kolamahar
Admin

I would play in the snow, and watch doctor who XD

What would you do if your couch broke while you were sitting on it?

https://kidsghosttown.rpg-board.net/forum.htm

78What would you do if... - Page 4 Empty Re: What would you do if... Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:13 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

I would get off and run upstairs and pretend I didn't do it.

What would you do if you had to decide if you liked Doctor Who or Harry Potter better?

79What would you do if... - Page 4 Empty Re: What would you do if... Sun May 05, 2013 10:08 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

I would pick Harry Potter, because I have never seen a full episode of Doctor Who.

What would you do if you had a loud sneeze coming during a big final?

80What would you do if... - Page 4 Empty Re: What would you do if... Tue May 14, 2013 6:27 pm

Odie Hoff

Odie Hoff

I would sneeze...?

What would you do if your dog just randomly stood up and started walking on two feet?

81What would you do if... - Page 4 Empty Re: What would you do if... Tue May 14, 2013 6:32 pm

Eliza Corke

Eliza Corke

I would get my camera and start to take pictures ((even though I don't have a dog.))

What would you do if I baked more food for you?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum