Ghost Town
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost in the outskirts of London, England. Children of all ages, get lost, and are scavenging for food. A bright path appears to those who need it most.

Yes, we have realized that the site description is being dumb, and hiding things. We are working on it.........sort of.......trying to.........OK! So...when you're not logged in, we apologize. Guests, if/when you make an account, it will be better. ~Mitchel and Jayden <3

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sparrow Payton's Character Sheet

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sparrow Payton's Character Sheet Empty Sparrow Payton's Character Sheet Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:29 pm

Sparrow Payton

Sparrow Payton

Name:Sparrow Payton

Birthday (optional):April 13, 1826

Species (underline it) : Human ; Demonic Spirit ; Angelic Spirit ; *Neutural Spirit*

Appearance: Sparrow has bouncy, flowing dark mahogany hair and light brown eyes. Her father had bleach blonde hair that everyone adored, but her mother's hair is where Sparrow gets her colour. Her father had one light brown eye and one grey eye which is where Sparrow gets her eye colour. She has an organized red blouse, well it used to be.

Personality: Sparrow is someone who can be both comforting and scary within a minute. Most people call Sparrow "The Void" because when she concentrated on her work, she really did not have any emotion. When Sparrow is not working, she tries her best to be a great person to be around and succeeds.

History: Sparrow was a child prodigy as soon as she learnt to speak, so she became a sergeon. Her mother and father would work at her side. They became popular and wealthy in Cardiff. She was called Doctor Sparrow Payton. Everything was going well when one day there was a fire in her building with her in it. She thought it was the end, but she realized her soul was still alive and burning. No one could see her, so she crept behind her parents and watched them go insane. She left Cardiff because terrible memories are there. She walked and walked until she did not know where she was anymore. Then she saw a bright, shiny path. She looked around, but no one else seemed to notice. She placed one foot on the path, and she felt more alive than ever before.

***Simple Answer***

How did you hear about us?

My friend said it was fun to role play on this site, so I deecided to join.

Other information about your character:

Sparrow had served and healed over 75 people in her lifetime.

Once you are accepted, we will make this your character sheet
Accepted!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum